ThE worLd Of LiNs

ThE worLd Of LiNs
ThoUGhtS...DrEaMs...LiFe

Saturday 24 July 2010

InSpIrAtIoNs 1








After traveling down to the lovely North Cornwall on Thursday eve and cycling along the Camel Trail ( Wadebridge to Padstow) with my sister on the Friday, I thought it was time to get back to my creativity and get some inspiration.

I have been staying with my family who live in Port Isaac. Port Isaac is a small fishing village more recently known for the T.V Series Doc Martin and Fishermen friends (an all mens shanty quoir).

I decided to take a walk around the village which brought back many memories of my childhood adventures and teenage rebellion.

Having walked around for a while, I started to take some inspirational photos for my hand made crafts...due to my interest in all things twee the camera lent itself towards this theme!!

No comments:

Post a Comment