ThE worLd Of LiNs

ThE worLd Of LiNs
ThoUGhtS...DrEaMs...LiFe

Monday 19 July 2010

Fabric Hearts




Thursday I was invited around to Sue Wooldridge house as she said I could have some scrap materials. Sue makes patchwork quilts, a few weeks ago at Knitty Gritty( A craft+sewing group I attend) Sue finally finished a quilt she had been making for four years...amazing!!!

After rambling through Sue's fabric boxes, I managed to find some flower materials that I thought would be great for making fabric hanging hearts. Once home I got straight on with task and made the hanging hearts in about two hours!! The photos I have taken of the hearts do not show their full potential, but give you a taste of the final product.

The Princess and Pirates party at the toddler group ( Helping Hands) where I work on Fridays, went very well. All looked very sweet in their costumes and enjoyed making the pirate/princess hats with me on the craft table!! (no photos due to child protection)

I also, on Saturday, Travelled up to Gloucestershire with Tom, Lenny and Naomi, for Phil + Helens wedding, which was a picture perfect day!! All in all a busy weekend ...

Any interest you may have in purchasing some fabric hanging hearts please e-mail me for more details linzybenz@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment