ThE worLd Of LiNs

ThE worLd Of LiNs
ThoUGhtS...DrEaMs...LiFe

Thursday 15 July 2010

Fairy Cakes ReTro StYlE






Having bought some red food colouring plus my mum giving me some Retro cake cases, I decided I would attempt to make/bake and decorate some fairy cakes!!!Not bad for a first attempt...

I have finally found a dress to wear to the wedding this weekend,it is quite bohemian and not particularly formal, but I love it!!! just need a bag to go with it now yay!!

I have also been keeping myself busy with making a top for myself, which is a little big, but looks fine with a vest top underneath...

It is the last Helping Hands Toddler group tomorrow before they brake up for the summer hols!! We are having a pirates and princess picnic party...so got a lot of crafts to cut out etc


Deuteronomy 8:10
When you have eaten and are satisfied, praise the LORD your God for the good land he has given you.

No comments:

Post a Comment