ThE worLd Of LiNs

ThE worLd Of LiNs
ThoUGhtS...DrEaMs...LiFe

Sunday 1 August 2010

Inspirations 2 ( Crafts + Class)



Having spent time in cornwall, particuarly Port Isaac for a few days!!! I gained some great ideas for new crafty creations!!!

I still had some fabric left from sue wooldridge and decided to make some more corsages, but with patterned material!!! Having sold a few brooches already... I wanted to expand my collection in order to appeal to different customer taste...

In order to broaden my collection of hand crafted stuff... I have experimented with creating pictures with material...my first attempt (Applique teapot) has been successful and will definitely help with developing ideas for the future!!!

Any ideas would be welcome for more applique pictures. Please e-mail me linzybenz@hotmail.com Comissions wil also be considered!!

No comments:

Post a Comment