ThE worLd Of LiNs

ThE worLd Of LiNs
ThoUGhtS...DrEaMs...LiFe

Saturday 21 May 2011

Cushion fun




I have been very busy organizing my wedding to Mr Neil Jenner mendia :D so to give myself something different to think about I made a cushion cover!!!


Recently my friend Helen has been making cards with the word love and hello sown onto fabric...this inspired me and gave me the idea to applique the word love onto my beautiful floral material that I had been given a while back.....

The cushion looks great on my bed and i am now encouraged to make some more...any ideas you would like to share please do..... comments below...


Having said that I wanted something to think about that was not wedding planning....I recently decided who I was going to have as my bridesmaids, one of who has been a friend since my collage years.... Sophie is currently in spain and sent me a very lovely card saying how honored she was to my bridesmaid...

Half term is very soon so watch this space for more inspirational/original homemade crafts ....

No comments:

Post a Comment