ThE worLd Of LiNs

ThE worLd Of LiNs
ThoUGhtS...DrEaMs...LiFe

Sunday 24 April 2011

Polka dot buttons + Shoes




After being awake since 4,30 in the morning, I thought that the best way to utilize my crazy awakeness was to create some crafts...... I have some plain black pumps which I bought about a month or so ago....My favorite material which is blue with white polka dots on, I had left over and used to cover two buttons...Perfect I thought!!! I used these buttons to cutomise the plain black shoes.

I knew the fabric covered buttons would come to use ...(see my blog on Fabric covered buttons)

Today is Easter Sunday...oooh that means chocolate eggs!!! but also the celebration that Jesus rose from the dead, although he was cruelly crucified on the cross by the Romans, it is written in scripture that he rose again 3 days later, with many witness's who claim to have seen him after his death...Jesus died but he also rose again and beat the power of death...all that believe in him and turn from sin in repentence, can also have this gift of living eternally ....death is not the end for those who trust and believe in him!!!!

Ok ! enough of the preaching...

Happy Easter.....Why not try customising some of your own shoes...any posted pictures or links to your own creations are more than welcome on my blog ....

No comments:

Post a Comment