ThE worLd Of LiNs

ThE worLd Of LiNs
ThoUGhtS...DrEaMs...LiFe

Saturday 18 June 2011

Craftyness






Hey all !! thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.... I hope you enjoy the read and have fun entering my WorLd !!! Well the part of my WorLd that I allow you to view....


My new found colour is RED .... everything that seems to be catching my attention either is RED or has some kind of RED on it....yes us arty types tend to get get obsessed with various strange things whether a colour,object,subject,person or thing....please view my first blog on My obsessions...which has some what changed by now...apart from my girl crush on Ellie Goulding!!!


After recently looking through my material box I found some great stripey red material, plus red ribbon and some checked red material awesome !!!!

With the anticipating excitment that I feel about moving in after my marriage with Neil Jenner Mendia ( My Boaz) into our flat together, I am filled with ideas of what to create to put in our home..... So using the materials I found I decided to make the word LoVe out out the ribbon and add a spiritual dimension to this by using the scripture from the bible that talks about what love is from the book of Corinthians!!!!


On another note I was highly enraged last night, but also extremely flattered, while visiting the Plymouth College of Art and Design degree show, when I stumbled upon a business card with a picture of the craft work I had been selling on a stall at a recent Vintage Craft Fair. The business card was for Carousel magazine, I had no idea they had even taken a photo, ....check the picture out....please also view the link to carousel mag!!! Who now want to feature my work and write about it....amazing!!!!


Have fun crafting ...

1 comment:

  1. Wow linz thats great lol bet that was a nice suprise x

    ReplyDelete