ThE worLd Of LiNs

ThE worLd Of LiNs
ThoUGhtS...DrEaMs...LiFe

Monday 27 September 2010

Cracking on with Christmas!!






Having spent a little too much time thinking and gathering ideas for my christmas collection, I have finally started to crack on with making the first set on indivdual hanging hearts....I have made 5 in total today plus some more fabric brooches all in all it has been a good start.

In order to make sure I have enough stock for the Christmas craft fairs/car boots I hope my motivation and fast past will continue...

Any encouragement or comments that will keep me making/creating are welcome...thank you to those of you who have recently given me more ideas for crafts....its looking like christmas bunting could be the next project ( Thanks Amy)...

Anyone who is experiencing problems with leaving comments on this blog page please either write on my FB wall or e-mail me on linzybenz@hotmail.com


l

No comments:

Post a Comment