ThE worLd Of LiNs

ThE worLd Of LiNs
ThoUGhtS...DrEaMs...LiFe

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Catching up... tea,cake + Craft










Today after riding into town on my bike and collecting my thoughts walking around town, I visited my craft buddy Helen!!!

On arrival I was offered a cup of tea in one of Helens very nice Kath kidston cups, carrott cake buns + a warm smiley welcome. Helen I are creating handmade crafts to sell at Christmas, we will be based in the cornwall,devon area! You may find us selling our gifts at various carboots/crafts fairs....details of dates + times will be posted soon.


Over the last 2 weeks, I have been thinking about various ideas for christmas crafts and have been gathering different materials, inspiration from shops etc

I also find inspiration when hanging around with good friends, walking,riding my bike,reading,listening to music and generally my everyday life activities....

any christmas craft ideas would be welcome!!! Please comment below or e-mail me on linzybenz@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment