ThE worLd Of LiNs

ThE worLd Of LiNs
ThoUGhtS...DrEaMs...LiFe

Monday 3 January 2011

December...!!!!






















Having not published a post recently, I thought I would update my followers about what I have been upto over the Christmas Period.

Although I have been on holiday at Christmas, I could not resist my sewing machine and decided to make some people Christmas presents, which was very enjoyable :-)

Also I am lucky enough to have my birthday in December and celebrated this with a flat party and a meal , plus trying out snow boarding on Dartmoor with my novio as my teacher....fun,fun,fun...

Christmas was great spending time with my very talented sister ; this included giggles,photos,intelligent conversations,sharing ideas and giving cool presents....My mum who has recently decided to start drinking alcohol again has been extremly funny this Christmas and this has involved, dancing to the radio loudly , exercising, eating good food, watching films, laughing and discussions about God....

Looking forward to the year ahead and hoping to make and expand my craft collections watch this space .....

No comments:

Post a Comment