ThE worLd Of LiNs

ThE worLd Of LiNs
ThoUGhtS...DrEaMs...LiFe

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Crimbo Craft Update





I have been very busy this week finishing off my final christmas crafts ready for the craft fair this weekend. last Friday I visited tavistock, Devon with my boyfriend late night shopping I managed to find some decent gift tags that I can now add my name and prices on.

I also found in Bristol some very nice blue fleece blankets, I decided to customise them adding appliqued patterened stars on. I also purchased some small cushions that I have added butterfly silhouette's on in different patterned materials.


All in all I have a small collection of fabric brooches, small hanging hearts, individual big hanging hearts, blankets and cushions + Some small heart christmas tree decorations.


Although being busy with making crafts, I have also Seen Ellie Goulding live, been to parties, ate good food, watched DVDs + watched friends getting baptised on the beach :-)


I look forward to seeing some of you at the craft fair <3

No comments:

Post a Comment